Saint Vincent Hospital offers a whole new experience in health care. By combining our advanced, state-of-the-art facility with our commitment to providing the best quality of life to the many members of our Worcester community. Saint Vincent Hospital excels at offering the best care in a friendly atmosphere. From our advanced heart and vascular services, to our comprehensive orthopedics and rehabilitation programs, our robust surgical facility including our Da Vinci robotic surgery and Cyberknife technology, to our comfortable and compassionate women & infants programs - you don't have to travel far for high-quality health care: We're right here, in the heart of Worcester.
1. Under minimal supervision, performs basic to complex diagnostic radiographic procedures, as requested by a licensed physician.
2. Provide technical support for interventional radiographic examinations. This includes assessing patient condition, operating imaging equipment, preparing examination rooms, and maintaining equipment, supplies, and medications.
3. Perform radiographic exams on all patients as necessary.
4. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
5. Other related duties as assigned.
1. Produces high quality diagnostic radiographs, rotates through advanced areas of diagnostic radiology to include OR, Urography, open reductions, myelography, arthrography, placements and trauma
2. Assists practitioner with fluoroscopy, arthrography, OR procedures and trauma
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
Required: Graduate of accredited Imaging Program Preferred: Associates degree
Required: 2-5 years of X-ray experience Preferred: 1-3 years IR experience.
Required: ARRT (R); VI or CI preferred, BLS, state license if required
Primary Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Nights
If Other Shift, Specify: Every other weekend and holiday required
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.