The Manager of Administrative Operations provides lead direction in all operational and clerical aspects of the Department of Radiology. The position provides leadership to lead schedulers and clerical staff at all locations; exhibits leadership in RIS/POWERSCRIBE applications and liaison with IT personnel as needed. Assist radiologists and interdepartmental physicians in all aspects of radiology operations.
* Analyze, initiate, and enact systems to fully maximize department resources to best serve patients. Report issues and inconsistencies to Administrative Director when appropriate.
* Travel to satellite locations and schedule staff meetings as needed.
* Consistently monitor and analyze daily workflow at each site and develop/maintain a strong QA and Ql approach to scheduling exams while maintaining/emphasizing a strong service oriented approach.
* Assist in the development of new systems to improve service. Work closely with the Lead Radiology Schedulers to implement protocols and consistently maintain clear direction to all staff at all locations.
* Communicate consistently to all staff (clinical/clerical) the service mission of CAREMOUNT MEDICAL.
* Maintain/monitor all notifications regarding daily radiologist locations and monthly radiologist in/out schedules to optimize daily schedules and breast procedures. This includes daily communications regarding all changes.
* Liaison to CAREMOUNT MEDICAL administration regarding missing radiology physician orders on a daily basis.
* Independently resolve issues and coordinate appropriate departmental resources (clerical/file room/clinical) relating to interoffice communications, protocols and overall workflow.
* Work closely with Clinical Coordinators in all modalities and locations to resolve daily operational issues.
* Prepare weekly departmental payroll (eTime), vacations, radiologist coverage and report inconsistencies to Administrative Director as needed.
* Liaison between the enterprise-wide interactions between all aspects of PACS, RIS, Powerscribe, and troubleshoot issues to appropriately refer action to Administrative Director.
* Maintain strictest confidentiality in all aspects
* Perform other related duties assigned as necessary.
* Bachelor's degree in health care administration, public health, business administration, or related degree required.
* Minimum of five years in a leadership role w/ administrative expertise.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to all staff, CAREMOUNT MEDICAL managers, coordinators, as well as CAREMOUNT MEDICAL administration and physicians.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to function independently while making appropriate operational decisions as needed.
* Knowledge of all radiology workflow including physician radiology orders through the reporting and billing processes.
* Maintain a well-organized "thinking" approach and apply to all aspects of scheduling and front desk personnel issues.
* Ability to creatively focus on concrete scheduling solutions in a busy often high stress environment.
Core customers and key relationships
* Patients Families and Friends
* Physicians and Other Medical Staff
* External Medical Partners
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. CareMount will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
CareMount Medical, P.C. is New York State’s premier multispecialty medical group, providing comprehensive care of the highest quality to over 665,000 patients. CareMount has more than 45 locations throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia, and Ulster counties and New York City. CareMount’s 650 physicians and advanced practice professionals cover more than 50 medical specialties. CareMount is affiliated with world-class medical institutions, including Massachusetts General Hospital and Northwell Health. CareMount offers on-site laboratory/radiology services, endoscopy and infusion suites, and operates eight urgent-care centers. CareMount physicians are featured in respected Top Doctors and Best Doctors listings, nationally and regionally. For additional information please visit: www.caremountmedical.com.