Radiologic Technologist Per Diem
Facility Address: 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources and Mental Health Resources and Support
- On-site Child Care Center
- No State Income Tax
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Per Diem
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Low cost of living combined with a high quality of life situated in an area in Central Florida surrounded by pristine lakes and lush expanses of nature.
- A-rated hospital for patient safety by the Leapfrog Group
- Named an Orthopedic Center of Excellence by The Joint Commission
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs Radiographic imaging procedures. Positions, moves and assists patients. Performs clerical duties. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Performs all exams using established protocols. Uses facility policy for proper identification of patient prior to performing exam. Educates patient concerning exam. Properly screens patients for any contrast allergies.
- Properly screens patients of childbearing age and operates all equipment in a safe manner minimizing radiation exposure to patients, families, and co-workers. Practices infection control standards and utilizes approved personal protective equipment (PPE) and disinfectant agents. Maintains properly stocked, organized and clean room.
- Performs basic patient care, including monitoring of patient condition, caring for patient comfort, safety and privacy. Obtains and documents patient history and explains procedures.
- Completes required documentation for Radiologist support.