Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Radiologic Technologist to join our Family Health Clinic McMillian team.
8 hour day shifts
2 days per week
- Sign on Bonus for external hires!
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
Operates x-ray equipment for diagnostic and/or therapeutic purposes. Prepares and assists patients during radiological exams and testing. Prepares and maintains radiographic records.
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail of each procedure, may including informed consent as well as pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient. Consult provider as needed.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as required.
- Perform daily equipment inspections.
- Participate in call rotation as needed.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 0 years' experience.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.