Location: Meridian, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Meridian is seeking a Radiologic Technologist to join our team!
Saturday and Sunday 10am-6:30pm
Night and weekend shift differentials!
- Sign on bonus for external hires!
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
Operates x-ray equipment for diagnostic and/or therapeutic purposes. Prepares and assists patients during radiological exams and testing. Prepares and maintains radiographic records.
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail of each procedure, which may include informed consent as well as pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient. Consult ordering provider as needed.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as required.
- Perform daily equipment inspections. Participate in call rotation as needed.
- May operate the fluoroscopy/C Arm room without supervision.
- Assist provider during invasive procedures.
- Performs the most advanced tasks with little to no supervision.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 0 years' experience.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
The city of Meridian is a suburb of Boise located approximately 10 miles from downtown Boise. Meridian is a premier place to live and work with just under 90,000 residents. This clean and attractive city is framed by mountains and has a pleasant mild, 4-season climate and excellent commerce. The city offers a wide selection of nearby recreational activities such as skiing, 130 miles of hiking trails and 25 miles of paths which link 850 acres of parks. Meridian offers premier shopping, dining and entertainment.
Learn more about what Meridian and the Treasure Valley has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | City of Meridian | The Village | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.